I’m Francesca Rizzato, freelance illustrator and graphic designer, currently based in Treviso. Born in Italy in 1990 and graduated in Graphic Design at IUAV University of Venice.
Currently I’m also part of Treviso Comic Book Festival’s organization as curator and exhibition designer.
In 2015 I co-founded an independent publishing house called Super Squalo Terrore with other 7 illustrators. Every year we release an issue of our main project “Il Condominio”, a graphic novel with 7 interwoven stories.
Feel free to download my 2019 Portfolio (pdf)
- Graphic designer at Fondazione Benetton Studi Ricerche, Treviso
- Graphic designer at Heads Collective, Treviso
- Internship at Guido Scarabottolo’s studio, Milan
- Edizioni EL
- Musei Civici di Bassano
- Università Ca’ Foscari
- Comune di Treviso
- Digital Accademia
- Treviso Comic Book Festival
- MAF Museo Archeologico di Firenze
- Studio Tapiro
- Metodo Studio
- Fondazione Benetton Studi Ricerche
- Studio Radici
- MGA Massimo Galeotti Architetto
- Cineforum Labirinto